ADVANCED FACIAL FILLERS OFFERED BY NASHVILLE, TENNESSEE’S TOP AESTHETIC FACIAL SPECIALIST
At Clymer Facial Plastic Surgery, Dr. Mark A. Clymer offers a variety of dermal fillers that non-surgically soften wrinkles, restore lost facial volume, and reduce the visible signs of aging.
These advanced facial fillers are FDA-approved to treat the face, lips and hands. Dr. Clymer will determine which dermal filler option is right for you.
RESTYLANE® FAMILY OF INJECTABLE GELS
The Restylane® family of injectable gels are FDA-approved dermal fillers that temporarily restore volume and fullness to the skin in order to correct moderate-to-severe facial wrinkles and folds.
Dr. Clymer offers the following Restylane® products and can recommend the appropriate filler to achieve your cosmetic goals:
- Restylane® and Restylane-L® are for mid-to-deep injection into the facial tissue for the correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, and for lip augmentation.
- Restylane® Lyft is for deep implantation into the facial tissue for the correction of moderate-to-severe facial wrinkles and folds, and for cheek augmentation and for the correction of age-related midface contour deficiencies. This product is also used to address age-related volume deficits in the hands.
- Restylane® Defyne is for mid-to-deep injection into the facial tissue for the correction of moderate-to-severe deep facial wrinkles and folds. .
- Restylane® Refyne is for mid-to-deep injection into the facial tissue for the correction of moderate-to-severe facial wrinkles and folds.
- Restylane® Silk is FDA-approved and is manufactured specially to enhance lips by plumping up thinning lips and smoothing wrinkles around the mouth.
Sculptra® Aesthetic is an injectable facial filler that temporarily restores volume loss due to aging. This injectable filler uses Poly-L-lactic acid to replace lost collagen and restore structure and volume to the face.*
Radiesse® is a Calcium Hydroxylapatite (CaHA) based dermal filler that works to stimulate your skin’s natural collagen production to volumize your facial skin and improve the appearance of lines, wrinkles and sagging skin.
JUVÉDERM® COLLECTION OF DERMAL FILLERS
With the Juvéderm® collection of fillers men and women can make improvements for age-related facial and hand concerns. The variety of Juvéderm® products can help you achieve youthful-looking results.*
Dr. Clymer offers the following Juvéderm® products and can recommend the appropriate filler to achieve your cosmetic goals:
- JUVÉDERM® ULTRA PLUS XC is FDA-approved to reduce facial lines and wrinkles.
- JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC is formulated with VYCROSS® which blends different molecular weights of hyaluronic acid, contributing to the gel’s lasting duration. This facial filler is specifically FDA-approved to increase volume lost due to aging in the cheek area.
- JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA® XC is FDA-approved for lip augmentation and to smooth lip lines, including vertical lip lines.
- JUVÉDERM VOLLURE™ XC is formulated with VYCROSS® technology, which blends different molecular weights of hyaluronic acid, contributing to the gel’s lasting duration. This facial filler is works to soften and smooth moderate-to-severe lines around your nose and mouth.
SCHEDULE YOUR DERMAL FILLER CONSULTATION TODAY
During your consultation, Dr. Mark A. Clymer will determine which dermal filler is best for your rejuvenation goals. He will discuss the length of the dermal filler’s effectiveness and any other concerns you may have. Contact Clymer Facial Plastic Surgery today to make your appointment.
*Individual results may vary. Contact Clymer Facial Plastic Surgery to see if you are a candidate.